Previous Next
Record 169/2101

Previous Next
Image 2 of 3

Date: 1920
IOOF Lodge #25. Panorama of ca. 228 members in 1920. In the summer of 2014, Lodge #25 disbanded for lack of a minimum number of members. The lodge hall and other rooms are located on the second floor of the building located at 1720 Main St. In the middle row of the photo are two photos: the interior of the lodge hall and the street view of the building. Also ATTACHED are two blow-ups of the two miniatures in the panorama. Lodge #25 owned two buildings. The Record-Courier newspaper office for several decades occupied the ground floor of the building at the right. The ground floor of the building at the left has been occupied by a number of businesses over the years, including a grocery store and more recently an antiques store.
Gallery #5 PEOPLE, SCHOOLS, ORGANIZATIONS, CHURCHES -IOOF Lodge #25 panorama of ca. 228 members in 1920.
Interior of hall of IOOF Lodge #25.

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: Credit Baker County Library, Baker City, Oregon

Baker County Library District, 2400 Resort St., Baker City, OR 97814 -- Ph. 541-523-6419 -- -- Send comments to:
Last modified on: December 09, 2017