Rock Creek. Shoemaker flour mill. Built by W. H. Shoemaker in 1900-1901. Sold to W. H. Gilbert and Jake F. Scholl in 1905. Later the building was moved to Haines. Compare image 1981.1.2136 after mill was moved to Haines. The mill was torn down in Haines in about 2001.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: Credit Baker County Library, Baker City, Oregon
Baker County Library District, 2400 Resort St., Baker City, OR 97814 --
Ph. 541-523-6419 -- www.bakerlib.org --
Send comments to:
Last modified on: December 09, 2017