Gallery #2--SMALL TOWNS & GHOST TOWNS
Copperfield. Burning of railroad section crew building in ca. 1917.

Previous Next Gallery #2 --Home Page Website Home Search
Record 97/1101
Image
Enlarge Image
Collection Miscellaneous
Date of photo 1917
Description Copperfield. Burning of railroad section crew building in ca. 1917. The railroad ran from Huntington to Homestead. The last of the tracks were torn up when the waters of Brownlee Dam started backing up in 1958.
Object ID 1980.1.823
Place Cooperfield, Oregon 44.973708 -116.861611
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: Credit Baker County Library, Baker City, Oregon

Baker County Library District, 2400 Resort St., Baker City, OR 97814 -- Ph. 541-523-6419 -- www.bakerlib.org -- Send comments to:     gdielman@bakerlib.org
Last modified on: December 09, 2017