Grace & Bodinson Drug Store. Fountain area. Later became Levinger's Rexall Drug Store. According to the booklet: Founded in 1894 by W. E. Grace who was joined in 1898 by F. P. Bodinson of Chicago. Clifford and Dedrick later bought the store upon the retirement of the former owners. E. G. Dedrick is present manager. G. E. Russell is manager of the soda fountain with its Onyx Optimus Fountain. Source: 1915 special promotional edition of the Baker Herald. Title: "The Land of Opportunity: Baker County Oregon and Adjacent Territory," Coming West Edition.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: Credit Baker County Library, Baker City, Oregon
Baker County Library District, 2400 Resort St., Baker City, OR 97814 --
Ph. 541-523-6419 -- www.bakerlib.org --
Send comments to:
Last modified on: December 09, 2017