Date of photo
McCord Brothers Blacksmith Shop. Note accompanying photo:"Built by S. B. McCord and R. D. McCord in 1871. Location--the southeast corner of the intersection of Main Street and Valley Avenue."
Main, 1700, east
Baker County Library District, 2400 Resort St., Baker City, OR 97814 --
Ph. 541-523-6419 -- www.bakerlib.org --
Send comments to:
Last modified on: December 09, 2017