Stoddard Lumber Mill. Official name in 1905 Baker City Directory was Stoddard Bros. Co. George E., Joseph, and Henry Stoddard. The Stoddards were affliated with Shockley & McMurren Lumber Co. at 2701 Court across the tracks east of Stoddard Lumber Mill. George and Joseph were officers of Shockley & McMurren in 1905.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: Credit Baker County Library, Baker City, Oregon
Baker County Library District, 2400 Resort St., Baker City, OR 97814 --
Ph. 541-523-6419 -- www.bakerlib.org --
Send comments to:
Last modified on: December 09, 2017